|Original Designer||Stark Industries|
|Re-Designed By||Stane International, Dinah Frost|
NOTE: This is by no means a complete list of the armor's capabilities.
- Super Strength - The armor magnifies Dinah’s strength to superhuman levels, enabling her to lift 70 tons.
- Flight - The Infinity Armor can reach speeds beyond Mach IV.
- Super Speed - Even when not traveling for extended distances, the armor enables the wearer to move and react at high speeds.
- Self-Contained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection - The suit can be completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, and is shielded against radiation.
- Pulse Bolts - Concussive force blasts that pick up kinetic energy along the way, so that they hit harder the farther they have to travel.
- Repulsors - Concussive force bolts that are fired from the palms of her gauntlets.
- Pulse Beams - Electromagnetic beams that affect technology and machines.
- Rocket Launchers - The armor contains six anti-tank rockets that can be fired at a moment’s notice.
- Tasers - The armor contains non-lethal Tasers that are effective in taking down normal thugs with ease.
- Particle Beam - A weapon capable of firing streams of particle energy at enemies.
- Sonic Pulse Emitter - Fused within the fingers of the armor, these devices emit a high-pitched sonic frequency which will immobilize the target (typically the individuals within earshot) for approximately 15 minutes. Individuals of stronger nature will experience discomfort or disorientation for a brief period of time.
- Uni-Beam - Projects an extremely powerful stream of energy from the chest. This weapon is capable of destroying tanks and sinking aircraft carriers.
- Particle Shield - This shield is capable of taking one or two high-yield impacts from heavy weapon systems. It was never designed to be like the Iron Man Mark IX Platform Shield Generator but have some similarities.
- Explosives Launcher - A wrist mounted explosives launcher can hold a variety of different types of bombs and grenades that can be fired at a moment’s notice.
- Power Cells - The armor is powered by a combination of solar converters, electrical batteries and an on-board generator that uses beta particle absorption as a fuel source.
- Energy Conversion Power Recharge - The suit is also able to convert nearby energy sources, such as heat or kinetic energy into electricity, or even drain electrical energy directly into the batteries for recharge. It is much more efficient and faster at this process than any other armor.
- EMP Invulnerability - The Infinity Armor is completely resistant to electromagnetic pulses.